Monday, March 15, 2010

For ladies who like it small. Size Doesn't always matter!

I have dated a number of women over the years and one thing I have found is that not every woman likes the same sized toy. My vagina is a "deep black hole that can never be filled" according to my co-host Derek. So I like a nice toy that is long and girthy. However, there are plenty of ladies that would run from my favorite dildo and say, "NO WAY!" Luckily, there are a few great companies out there that realize that sometimes our eyes are bigger then our pussies and sizing down isn't always a bad thing.
I have slowly been buying all of the toys that we carry in the Dildo Whisperer online store. I've been doing this for a couple of reasons. First, I think it is important to be able to hold a toy in my hot little hands if I am accurately going to be able to describe it. Second, I think that when people shop online it is hard to get a real feel for the size of things and I want to be able to assist them better. Third, I am going to start hosting Dildo Whisperer listener events where I help listeners sort through various toys to find the right one for them. It helps when you have the actual toys on hand for them to see. So the other day a toy arrived that I had never actually handled. Being very familiar with the Tantus line of toys I knew that I could expect a high quality silicone dildo with a nice flared base but I was slightly surprised when I saw this toy. I guess I should have paid more attention to its name.
The most noticeable difference about this toy was the size of it. Compact is just that, compact. It has all of the features you want from a great toy but in a much smaller package. As you can see it features a nice G-Spotting curve along with a rippled shaft for added pleasure. The flared base will make it compatible with harness play but make sure you have a small "O" ring to hold it in place. Compact is also a really wonderful starter anal toy for those that are fearful of pain caused by a larger toy. Generally, people think you can't find a toy like this in a small slender size but Compact delivers on all fronts. So I know you are asking just how big is it, right? Let's start with the girth. It is 1" in diameter that's about the size of your thumb. It is 5.25" in length. The nice thing about having a toy that isn't overly long is that you can really getting to pounding hard while wearing a harness without the pain caused by a toy hitting the cervix or back wall of the vagina. For some women this will be a major plus. I think Compact is a must have toy if you have a woman in your life that has a slender vaginal opening that just isn't into most of the toys out there. I have to admit I was relieved to see Compact because finally I have the answer for all those ladies out there like my lovely wife that just don't want some big ass toy in their va jay jay.
Material: Black Silicone
Size: 1" diameter; 5.25" length
Lube: Love U Water or any water based lube recommended
Cleaning: Soap and Water, Afterglow Wipes, Dishwasher safe, Bleachable and Boilable
Accessories: Velvet Vibrating Harness, Diva Plus Size Harness
Rating: **** 4 out of 5 Stars

If you have a sex or sex toy question that you want answered, email the Dildo Whisperer at romaine@eatromaine.com Or if you have a specific toy from my online store that you want the Dildo Whisperer to review let me know. The Dildo Whisperer is also available for Private Consultations. Simply send an email to romaine@eatromaine.com to request a one on one conversation.

1 comment:

  1. Looking around and found this: http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/bullet-egg-vibrators/#filter-2-1-1165-9486_9487_9488_9489_9490_9684_7365_7364_9357-3-1

    Really. Really?

    ReplyDelete