Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Valentine's Day- Foreplay Series Part II

I promised to do a series of reviews that are dedicating to improving your foreplay and give it a bit of a boost. After all with Valentine's Day approaching you want to be prepared. I have picked out a personal favorite for our next item.

Edible Body Paint

You don't have to be an artist to enjoy this product but it is a great excuse to bust out of your shell. The body is a perfect canvas and you should enjoy every inch of it. Made by SHUNGA this chocolate body paint is perfect for making your foreplay more lively. It is thinner then normal chocolate syrup so it makes a perfect paint and the taste is very good. Think of it as a gourmet Hershey's syrup. All you need is a healthy imagination to enjoy this product and a willing partner. The only thing that could use improvement in this product is the paint brush. It isn't really a brush it is more of a piece of foam that is folded to work like a fountain pen. I didn't like it all that much. I prefer a real paint brush but that is an easy fix. One nice thing about this body paint is that it is a non staining formula so you don't have to worry about ruining your favorite sheets!

One of my favorite sexual memories has to do with two naked girls and some finger paints. I was dating this girl and we didn't know each other very well yet. I just so happened to have some finger paints laying around my apartment and she got this idea that we should paint nude portraits of each other on the wall of my apartment. We both stripped down naked and started painting. When all was said and done there were the two amazing paintings on my wall but more importantly we had gotten much closer. After all there was a lot of physical touching that took place as we tried to get the proper "proportions" for our paintings. I think I covered every inch of her body 2 or three times over as I was painting. We had lots of laughs that night and after we showered we ended up having really great sex. It was just one of those nights you never forget and sometimes they come out of the most unexpected places.

I think it is time that you start creating some memories like mine that you will never forget. Create a piece of art or just paint a love poem that you can lick off later. Either way you will have a sweet treat with the Shunga Edible Body Paint. You can fine it in the "Bath, Body and Wellness" section of my online store.

Ingredients: Sugar (Sucrose), Water (Aqua), Cocoa powder (Theobroma cacao), Sodium citrate, Salt (Sodium chloride), Caramel colour (Caramel), Potassium sorbate, N&A flavour (Aroma), Vanillin, Citric acid, FDC Yellow 5 (Tartrazine) (CI 19140).
Flavors: Chocolate
Size: 3.5 oz
Includes: Foam Brush
Rating: *** 3 out of 5 Stars


If you have a sex or sex toy question that you want answered, email the Dildo Whisperer at romaine@eatromaine.com. Or if you have a specific toy from my online store that you want the Dildo Whisperer to review let me know. The Dildo Whisperer is also available for Private Consultations. Simply send an email to romaine@eatromaine.com to request a one on one conversation. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a few concerns about using something edible on my body. First thing is, the reaction to my skin. I've used body paints before and it seemms like they've all had the same problems. At best, I get something that is slightly itchy and then is so hard to remove, I have to find something right below brillo pad. Second, is sugar. Specifically yeast.
    Isn't it generally frowned on to not have sugary items used in sex play because if anything gets into places it's not supposed to, you'll end up with a yeast infection??

    Keep up the good work Romaine!!

    ReplyDelete