Monday, April 5, 2010

Congratulations!! March Madness Winners!

I want to start this entry by saying thank you to everyone who helped support the Dildo Whisperer Online Store this month. I appreciate all of your business and I look forward to your future visits. Now, I would like to congratulate all of the March Madness winners. There were so many names in the drawing this month that I added a couple of extra Runner-Up prizes! Why? Because I can!!
Our First Place winner this month is: Scheri H. She will be taking home her choice bettwen a Twist Rechargeable Wand and a Rude Boy.





There were 3 Runner-Up Winners that are taking home Love U Bullet Vibes. They are: Charles M., David J., and Donna M.

Plus, I decided to give away two additional Prizes in the form of the Light Me Up Vibe. They are awarded to: Cheryl S. and Myra W.










Congrats to all of you! I have another exciting give away planned for April! 

No comments:

Post a Comment