Monday, December 14, 2009

Clean Up AND Get Off

Keeping with the sex in the shower theme I want to go over a couple of fun items that will make bath time even more pleasurable. What I love about the next couple of items is that they serve more then one purpose. You can use these items to soap up and get off! All of these toys were designed by the brilliant minds over at Sportsheets and they are a part of the Sex in the Shower line. All of these items can be found in my online store under the "Bath, Body and Wellness" section.

We all have one of those mesh sponge things in our shower that we use to soap up and scrub off right? I think my shower actually has like three of them in it. So who would notice one more?

Introducing the Vibrating Mesh Sponge!

This discreet toy is the perfect bathtub accessory. Inside this mesh sponge is a small water proof vibrator. With the push of one button it will start vibrating and no one would be the wiser! Use it for a solo shower or surprise your lover with a sexy massage. The vibrator is a single speed and runs on a couple of watch batteries. The batteries are easy to change out so this vibrating mesh sponge will keep you happy for a long time!

Materials: Mesh Sponge
Vibration: One Touch, Single speed Bullet Vibe
Batteries: Watch Batteries
Rating: *** 3 out of 5 stars

Perhaps you don't like those little mesh scrubby things. Well, fear not there is an alternative.


Just like the mesh vibrating sponge this version contains a small pocket for a single speed, push button bullet vibrator. The only difference is the material of the sponge. Both sponge materials transmit the vibration from the bullet vibe really well. Cleaning up has never really been this much fun!

Materials: Sponge
Vibration: One Touch, Single Speed Bullet Vibrator
Batteries: Watch Batteries
Rating: *** 3 out of 5 Stars

This next item is perhaps my favorite item from the Sportsheets Sex In The Shower line. In fact, when I first was sent all of the items from them I pulled this one out of the pile and raved about how I was going to use it. Every lady at the office I showed it to instantly wanted one. What is it?

The Sex In The Shower Foot Rest
I know it doesn't look like much at first glance. However, let me tell you why it is so f'ing awesome. Let's start with its sex applications. When having shower sex one of the biggest obstacles is getting into the right position while still maintaing your balance. Remember the story from my last entry? This Sex In The Shower Foot Rest attaches to the wall of your shower with a strong suction cup. You can rest your foot on it to achieve the optimal position for sexual intercourse while standing.
This will give you much better leverage and will keep the person getting screwed from getting one of those horrible charlie horses in their leg or hip while having sex. Pair this Foot Rest up with the Dual Locking Handle and you are all set to have some of the best and safest shower sex of your life!


Okay, sex aside let me tell you how I plan on using the Sex In The Shower Foot Rest! Ladies listen up. This foot rest is PERFECT for use while you shave your legs! That's right! I know I may sound crazy here talking about a device designed for sex in such a practical way but sorry that's how I am going to use this thing. No more bending over to shave my legs. No more trying to balance with just my big toe on the edge of the tub. Now, I can perch my foot up and shave away without any worries at all! Once you use it ladies you will ask yourself how you ever lived without it! Trust me!

Materials: Hard Plastic with a Suction cup
Accessories: Dual Locking Handle, Shaving cream and Razor!
Rating: ***** 5 out of 5 Stars

If you have a sex or sex toy question that you want answered email the Dildo Whisperer at romaine@eatromaine.com. Or if you have a specific toy from my online store that you want the Dildo Whisperer to review let me know.

1 comment:

  1. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Xtoys

    ReplyDelete