Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wet Head




I'm a lesbian. I think it is safe to assume that being the Gold Star lesbian that I am that I have never given a man a blow job. So one might ask, "what can Romaine tell me that will help with my blow job technique?" This is a fair question. But just because I have never given a blowjob doesn't mean I don't know a thing or two that might help you. I know this much for sure. Blowjobs should be wet and lubed up! The more the better! You want your mouth to slip all over that shaft so you can deliver the best experience ever. Let's face facts; even the best "no flavor" lubes have a flavor. Sure it might be subtle but it might have enough of a taste that you just don't want to be licking it up while you give a blowjob. Even the yummy flavored lube can be a little over the top. Of course you can hope that you have enough spit to do your partner up right but most of the time that is just not the case. So what is a blowjob queen to do?

WET HEAD!

We have all seen those tasty little strips for fresh breath right? Well, Wet Head utilizes this technology but rather then freshen your breath these little strips help lube up your saliva. I don't know how these little strips do their magic but they really do work. They will turn your mouth into a slippery, wet place that will have your partner begging for more. These Wet Head strips aren't just for the pleasure of men either. I recently tried these strips out at home while I spent a little time working over my wife's clit. Wet Head is the perfect accessory for your tongue. Don't believe me? Try it out for yourself. You can find the lemon flavored Wet Head Strips in my new online store! The flavor isn't overwhelming but your new blowjob might be!

Material: Lemon Flavored Wet Head Strips
Count: 24
Details: Sugar Free, Travel Container
Rating: *** 3 out of 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment